I test .NET's Kestrel's performance versus GO's Gin, Iris and Fasthttp http servers to see if any of them perform better than the others. I also see how well can Express compare.
- I explain how Go defer statements work and provide a use case, where I make a mechanism to measure any functions execution time by using defer.
- I describe how I self-hosted the comments you see on the page for less than 5$ a month. All of it with AWS.
- I've been using Go as my main language for the last 6 months. Here's why it has become my favorite language.
- I describe the steps I took to bring a chosen hexo theme from 0 score on the page speed insights page to the 90s by manipulating html and hexo plugins.
- I got the opportunity to use Fiverr again for logo design. Here's a short review of how that went!
- My thoughts on Fiverr after the recent aquisition of the logo you see at the top of this page. How far will 11$ get you?
- I cover my proccess of creating this blog from scratch and hosting it in AWS S3, adding a domain name and SSL. I also create a cloudfront distribution for delivery in multiple regions.