I've dropped Jenkins and opted to use Drone instead. A drone worker is now running on the cubi at home and it feels way better than Jenkins.
- I've switched my old Jenkins running laptop into a new and shiny MSI Cubi 3 Silent NUC. I like it. Here's why.
- I've written an Ansible playbook to backup my single point of failure Jenkins machine. It was harder than expected and I did not enjoy it very much.
- I use pprof on mouthful to try and see if I can squeeze out some performance. It turns out I can.
- I've recently realised that his blog does have quite a bit of infrastructure around it now. Here I'll talk about how it's hosted, the CI pipeline I have and how much it all costs in AWS.
- A quick look at a case I encounter often and how I approach refactoring it.
- I've been postponing adding oauth support to mouthful for quite a while now. For no good reason.
- I cover the main points behind my decision to write a commenting server.
- I rant about swagger(OpenApi) schemas being way too tedious to write and the automated tooling around it generating a bazillion lines of incomprehensible stuff.
- I talk about the IDE's I use for GO development.