A quick look at a case I encounter often and how I approach refactoring it.
- I've been postponing adding oauth support to mouthful for quite a while now. For no good reason.
- I cover the main points behind my decision to write a commenting server.
- I rant about swagger(OpenApi) schemas being way too tedious to write and the automated tooling around it generating a bazillion lines of incomprehensible stuff.
- I talk about the IDE's I use for GO development.
- I dust off my raspberry pi 3 and decide that the best use for it is obviousy, running jenkins on it.
- I've recently tried facebook ads for the first time. I was promoting a facebook page of a local blacksmith for a whopping cost of 14$. Here's how it went.
- I tell my story in an attempt to get people who code or study coding get past their anxieties and get that first job.
- I test .NET's Kestrel's performance versus GO's Gin, Iris and Fasthttp http servers to see if any of them perform better than the others. I also see how well can Express compare.
- I explain how Go defer statements work and provide a use case, where I make a mechanism to measure any functions execution time by using defer.